Monday, September 22, 2008

Who will initiate the work and how they will intimate you

My TL will initiate the work, we have central access for my project ,we will kept every document in that.My TL will send an email to us,If is there any new document or for initiation of work.First he will send an email.we have meeting in that TL will decide what I need to do.We will report the work to TL through mail.We will place all the document in my project central server whatever the work we completed daily and we will send daily status report to my TL.

No comments:

About Me

MCA,MA,MLIS,BL., hi i am a senior manual tester having 6 years experience. Seeking extra income by internet. Becasue by internet everybody can get good income. By less effort, the best thing is 24 hours, 365 days. Non Stop.Login www.free-onlineearning.blogspot.com