Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Questions You Can Ask the Interviewer

1 Ask about the information you researched.
2 Describe my job duties.
3 Is this a newly created position?
4 What are the companies short and long term goals?
5 What do you like most about working for this company?
6 What is a typical day like for you?
7 To whom would I report?
8 Whom will I supervise?
9 Tell me about the training program I will experience.
10 What is the company's promotional policy?
11 With whom will I be working most closely?
12 When can I expect to hear from you?

No comments:

About Me

MCA,MA,MLIS,BL., hi i am a senior manual tester having 6 years experience. Seeking extra income by internet. Becasue by internet everybody can get good income. By less effort, the best thing is 24 hours, 365 days. Non Stop.Login www.free-onlineearning.blogspot.com