Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hw many modes of winrunner is,Hw you interface with your team

8.Hw many modes of winrunner is?
a. 2 ,but i can't explained it.( 1.sensitive and analog)
Context sensitive and Analog
Context sensitive is for recording the script on GUI objects.... And Analog
for covering the mouse movements.

9.Hw you interface with your team?
a.with formal meetings, and review and also i interfaced with business
analyist
in one by one clarifications with requirements.
Being a senoir ,my involvement and interface is more in team.
My role has started early in test life cycle.
There was a knowlwedge transition from business analyst...and also,I use to
interface on site team for review and sign off of my test cases.
I use to take induction classes for the new joiners in my team..
and also use to interface project management duirng quality inspections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test

About Me

MCA,MA,MLIS,BL., hi i am a senior manual tester having 6 years experience. Seeking extra income by internet. Becasue by internet everybody can get good income. By less effort, the best thing is 24 hours, 365 days. Non Stop.Login www.free-onlineearning.blogspot.com